Win £1000 by enquiring about a prepaid funeral plan today
GIVEAWAY: We are giving you the chance this month to WIN £1000 + a further £500 to a registered Charity of your choice.
To enter, all you have to do is ENQUIRE through our website about taking out a Prepaid Funeral Plan with us. You also must have a Medway postcode, and we are only accepting one entry per household.
The competition will run until 30/6/19. A winner will be selected randomly in July.
We are doing this to raise awareness of the importance of pre-paid funeral plans.
As we get older, we encounter a variety of costs that spend our savings far more quickly than we would like, such as the cost of going into a care home.
Whilst it is essential to save for such costs, it’s also important to have a separate saving created, for your funeral. A pre-paid funeral is a great way of doing this, and will give you the peace of mind that your loved ones won’t have to cover these costs for you.
To enter the competition, please complete out the entry form below, and we will also contact you regarding your options with prepaid funeral plans.
Prize Draw – T Allen June Giveaway Terms & Conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person during the T Allen June Giveaway running from 1/6/19- 30/6/19.
- Promoter: T Allen Funeral Service. Registered address of 1 Wells Road, Strood, Kent ME2 2PN
- Entries must be made completing the above entry form.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents who are 18 years of age or over. Only one entry per person. Only one entry per household. Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter and its corporate group of companies or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisation of the prize draw.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, un-submitted or damaged entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify late, incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is £1000, plus an additional £500 to a registered charity of your choice. .
- The closing date for all entries is 23:59 on 30/6/19
- A winner and the two runners-up will be chosen at random in July.
- There is no alternative to the prizes and all the prizes stated are not transferable.
- None of the prizes can be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The prize winners will be notified in person in July or by telephone later in July. Voice messages will be left where it is not possible to speak to the winner.
- Photographs and details of the winner and/or the runners-up may be used for publicity.
- The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be limited to value of the prizes, except that the Promoter does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law or regulation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, disappointment personal injury or death incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other in connection with prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- This prize draw will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Your privacy is important to us. We will process your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law. The data controller in respect of the personal data which we may hold about you is T Allen Funeral Service, 1 Wells Road, Strood, Kent ME2 2PN.
By entering the prize draw, you hereby consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of running this prize draw, for announcing the winner of the prize draw on the Promoter’s website, social media pages and by email and for contacting you from time to time with details of products and services available from the Promoter that may be of interest to you.